Springboard: The Fuel Agency’s Internship Program
Available in our Melbourne office, Springboard is our work placement program – offering a valuable opportunity for students and graduates to gain real life agency experience. It also provides a genuine springboard to that first full time job or freelance position.
Take a look at the benefits and structure. While the placement positions are unpaid, they are designed to offer real benefits to participants. So if you’re ready for a great experience, we’re ready to hear from you!
What you’ll get out of Springboard:
- Real world experience and learning to work at agency speed
- Potential to get real work in the portfolio
- Agency orientation and understanding of roles
- Agency contacts and potential referral to industry contacts
- Workplace reports or evaluation of CVs and folios
How Springboard works:
- Formal selection process, interview and folio review
- 2 week full time minimum
- 1st day induction – orientation of roles to conducted by people across the business
- 1st day timeline & briefing – what you will be doing and expected to achieve while you’re with us
What kind of roles Springboard offers:
- Account Management
- Print Production
How you can apply for Springboard:
Send us your request or questions and we’ll arrange a time to catch up with you.